BASIC HIKING REQUIREMENTS
1. Dog ID tags with name and # must be worn at all times
2. All dogs must wear GPS tracking devices provided by us.
3. Seat belt harness must be worn at time of pick up.
4. All dogs must have proof of current vaccinations (Rabies, Leptospirosis, and Lyme shots).
5. A certified vet must clear your dog's physical and cardiovascular condition to run and hike.
6. All hiking dogs must be spayed/neutered, and at least 6 months of age.
7. All dogs must be friendly with others!
8. All dogs must answer to his/her name when called.
9.All dogs must be up to date on anti tick and flea medications. Seresto collars are recommended.
10. All dogs must be up to date on heart worm prevention.